I’m based in Dublin, Ireland. My company, Engage, provides content strategy, production and coaching services.
I have 20 years’ experience in communications and a track record of conceiving and implementing innovative digital strategies, particularly in the non-profit/public sector and with startups. I have managed a large number of website projects, with budgets ranging from three to six figures. I’ve also created and developed a variety of niche communities, both online and offline.
I have extensive experience of website project management using agile methodologies (discovery, scope of works, scheduling, testing, project closure).
I can manage and prioritise multiple projects and lead multidisciplinary teams, both as a PM and a PO.
I produce high-quality copy and translations (French to English) which are always well-researched, targeted and engaging.
I create a wide variety of texts (print, press & web) for all kinds of clients: luxury brands, NGOs, tech companies, the public sector, etc.
I know how to develop and execute marketing and promotional campaigns, and use relevant techniques to optimise sales and grow exposure (growth hacking).
I work with stakeholders to ensure the on/offline coherence of marketing initiatives.
I integrate custom designs on sites, blogs, ecommerce sites and one-pagers – most often using the WordPress CMS (Content Management System).
I code HTML, PHP & CSS, and have in-depth knowledge of plugins that can add powerful functionalities and services to sites.
As an experienced Web Producer, I can source, produce and edit all the digital content needed for websites and social networks.
I schedule and ensure publication in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders, using CMSs such as Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Jimdo, etc.
Social Media management
I am a strong brand advocate who knows how to find niche content and tap into viral trends and concepts.
I establish social network strategies that build and manage virtual communities through online events (newsletters, games, competitions, polls) and multimedia content.
I can create and implement a PR strategy encompassing all aspects of corporate comms, including crisis management, press relations, speech writing, briefings and interviews.
I know how to build lasting relationships with partners, stakeholders and the media.
I have organised all kinds of events: concerts, exhibitions, conferences, farmers markets, workshops, VIP events, etc.
This involved the management of venues, logistics, contracts, catering, entertainment, key speakers, ticketing, recruitment, PR, etc.
I know how to analyse and report on campaigns and projects, from statistical or strategic analysis to release testing and user feedback.
I can handle budgeting, resource management and quality control, assess ROI and propose improvements to processes and methods.
My knowledge and experience
- Bilingual English/French
- Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Tools/SaaS such as ActiveCollab, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster tools, MindMeister, Basecamp, Campfire, Axure, LeanKit, Campaign Monitor, Facebook Power Editor, etc.
- HTML & CSS
- Content Management Systems (CMS) – Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, etc.
- WordPress toolkits such as WooCommerce, Jetpack, etc.
- Implementation of third party apps
- Creation and implementation of a communications strategy
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading, French to English translation
- Multimedia commissioning (written content, video, audio, etc.)
- Public relations, internal and corporate communications, crisis management
- Press relations, speech writing, briefings and interviews
- IRL events management
- Social Media management
- Reporting and analysis of results
- Agile project management (Kanban, etc.)
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams of in-house and external contributors
- Identification and analysis of a project (content and form)
- Project initiation, project ownership, project planning, stakeholder communication, project status and risk
- Budgeting, tendering, briefing and scopes of works
- Releases, testing, user feedback, troubleshooting and bug reporting